Sunday 13 September 2009

comparation

Lately I bought 4 tubes of shuttlecock for testing their durability, speed and also consistency oh the shuttle. I bought RCL titanium, RSL no 1 tourney , yonex AS 30 and also protech masterpiece. To me the best shuttlecock is yonex AS 30. Its speed is consistent for a very long time, most durable and hitting sound is excellent. Second is RCL titanium. RCL provide excellent durability but its speed consistency is not good as yonex. Third is protech masterpiece. Its durability is not far than RCL titanium but its speed consistency is better than RCL. The worst to me is RSL no 1 tourney. I think the shuttlecock is a bit fast and most of my friend dont like to use it.
Later, I will try sealion gold/white and also RCL titanium gold for testing.

No comments: